Joyful Hearts, the Women's Ministry of StoneBridge Community Church, supports our congregation's mission "to reach the lost, to make disciples, and to send them out."
It is our purpose and goal to reflect Christ's love to the women of our church and community through fellowship, spiritual growth, and service.
No matter what your age or stage— working at home or in the marketplace, actively parenting or empty nester, married, single, experienced or young, seeking faith or firmly rooted— we’re glad you’re here.
In Joyful Hearts we seek to
- Share the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Study and apply Christ's teachings.
- Connect with other women in our church fellowship and surrounding community.
- Provide ministry involvement opportunities for women.
- Provide outreach opportunities to our community.
- Cooperatively work with and support other church ministries as need.
- Support the mission of the church at home and worldwide.
- Encounter Weekends
- Bible Studies
- Power of a Praying Wife Group
- Outreach Projects
- Monthly Dinner Out