The "Eight Recovery Principles" of Celebrate Recovery are rooted in the teachings of Christ and make biblical comparisons to the 12-step program used by AA. By working and applying these scriptural principles, we begin to grow spiritually and become free from our addictive, compulsive and dysfunctional behaviors.
- Are you struggling with addiction or self-defeating behaviors of any kind?
- Do you have a loved one who is suffering from any kind of addiction?
- Do you need Christian companionship to help you grow and become strong?
- Do you need supportive, respectful, safe, and confidential sharing?
- Do you need a turning point in your life?
Celebrate Recovery meets Friday evenings from 7:00-9:00 pm on the StoneBridge campus.
- 7:00- 8:00pm Worship, Meeting, and Testimonials
- 8:00- 9:00pm Small Groups
An invitation from Bruce Taylor
An Intro to Celebrate Recovery